A fire Tuesday evening, Nov. 16, caused extensive interior damage to a longtime Albion business, Doc’s Service, at 108 South Third Street.
The fire occurred when a spark ignited the fuel tank of a vehicle on a hoist in the north service bay. Mike Landauer, owner of the business, was draining fluids on a junk car when the fire occurred.
Landauer was still waiting late last week for an insurance adjuster’s damage estimate
Details and more photos in the Nov. 24 Albion News Print and Electronic Editions.