Wells Hallmark
Big Give
News

House fire on Monday

Albion Fire and Rescue squad responded to a fire at the home of Mr. and Mrs. Iver Nore, Jr., 515 S. 7th St., on Monday at 11:55 a.m. Fire Chief Bruce Benne said the fire was caused by a space heater. It remains undetermined whether it was caused by a short circuit or because something was too close to the heater. There were no injuries, as the homeowners were able to leave the home. There was significant thermal and smoke damage to the home. Responders left the scene at 1:15 p.m.