Boone County Fair Parade results.Boone County Fair Parade last Sunday was bigger and better again this year, featuring 82 entries. Country Partners Co-op won the Best of Theme award, and runner-up was the Petersburg Community Club float.
Winners were also named in the various classes as follows:
• Agricultural — Delmer Pelster (1954 John Deere) and Randy Pelster (Allis Chalmers) pulling John Temme Auction & Realty sign;
• Antiques — Tim O’Brien with his 1931 Ford coupe race car;
• Civic & Service — Jerry Hagemann with his 1969 military 6×6;
• Classics — Jared Johnson, St. Edward, with his General Lee Dodge Charger;
• Family — Seamann’s Petting Zoo;
• Political — Tom Briese, candidate for Nebraska Legislature, District 41;
• Equestrian — McMillan Horse Shoeing, two-horse buggy;
• Religious — Christian Motorcycle Club, Founding Chapter;
• Youth Division — Boone County 4-H Country Kids.