The team crowned three event champions and had 10 individual and group medalists.
Crofton was the conference champion, and Wayne finished in third place.
In addition to placing 10 into the finals, there were three more Cardinal entries that missed the finals by just one place.
• Abby Brodersen won the championship in serious prose.
• Rachel Malander topped the field in informative speaking.
• Jonny Lindgren won the championship in poetry.
Other event medalists were:
• Gage Groeteke and Julia Nore, duet acting, fifth.
• Marisa Malander, persuasive speaking, seventh.
• Rachel Malander, extemporaneous speaking, fourth.
• Oral Interpretation of Drama (Salem) – Gage Groeteke, Bella Meyer, Ashlyn Krohn, Lauryn Wright and Abby Brodersen, fourth.
• Oral Interpretation of Drama (Boats) – Seth Wright, Claire Weidner, Tessa Hamling, Caleb Kohl and Serena Henry, second.
• Julia Nore, serious prose, second.
• Graham Kahlandt, humorous prose, sixth.